About Me

My Photo
Im a mother. A mother to two beautiful twin boys. My boys are my world. Unfortunately one of them is very sick. Battling with seizures, Neurofibromatosis 1 (NF1) and many other issues including Autism. But his drive to learn, his drive to assert his presence is what pushes me to find a cure. A cure for the incureable. Here I am, Playing God. Playing God to him, to my Tuti, to his brother, and most of all to our family. Im just a mother, a mother who is playing God to my Tuti. My Tuti Fruiti

Monday, August 5, 2013

The Endless Moment...

I'm still here, I'm around. It's been four months since I have written anything. I was mentally and emotionally blocked. I still am in a way but I had a conversation today. I had a conversation with a complete stranger. A stranger I got connected with via a friend. And she somehow unveiled the very core of this dark blockage that I have been feeling. She reminded me of something very very important. Something I used to believe in but lost amidst the fears, the anxieties the future. She reminded me of the "moment". Enjoying the moment. 

As I looked back, looked back in time, I realized that somewhere I stopped. I stopped believing in the moment. I stopped enjoying it, but instead I found myself running. Running a marathon. A marathon that doesn't seem to end. A marathon against time. A marathon that left me gasping for air. Gasping and gasping. Almost, almost to point of suffocation. And that's, that's were I became somehow paralyzed mentally. Mentally and emotionally. But, but I'm back :) 

Right now, this very second, I stopped running. I didnt quit, but instead of running I'm going to walk. Walk slowly. Walk slowly towards that finish line. And enjoy. Enjoy my surroundings. Enjoy my Tuti, Enjoy my batman. And most importantly, most importantly I'm going to enjoy the Moment. The Endless Moment...

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear from you again. This post comes with an important message! Thank you for reminding us all.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Nation Badge

Top Mommy Blogs